November 27–29, 2015
Tell your friends:
By Nathan Newbrough on April 8, 2011
Philharmonic chairman offers dollar-for-dollar match.
With all the excitement surrounding the announcement of the 2011-12 season, it’s possible that some might have missed our board chairman’s massive challenge to all Philharmonic patrons and donors.
His challenge is this: between now and July 31, he will match every new and increased donation to the Philharmonic. That’s a dollar-for-dollar commitment. What an opportunity! But we have to work together to make sure we meet the goal. Let’s do it! Let’s dig deep, double our investment, and give him a run for his money.
Every Philharmonic donor needs to know:
- Enterprise Zone donors receive an EXTRA 25% state tax credit—an incredible advantage for donors of $500 or more.
- Easy Monthly Giving makes sense. For many donors, it’s the simplest way to increase their impact and sustain the Philharmonic over the long term.
- 100% of contributions—every penny—is spent right here in the region, further enriching our local economy.
- The Philharmonic does more with less—consistently staging 60-70% more performances than its peers in comparable markets.
- The Philharmonic is built to last and here for the long term—the only orchestra in Colorado that did not cut programming in the recession.
- By giving now, you’ll double your impact thanks to our chairman’s generous challenge.
Click here to donate now.
Like every professional orchestra, ticket sales covers just half of the full costs of concerts. We’re grateful for every donation, large or small, that makes up the difference. Thank you for playing your part in meeting the Chairman’s Challenge.