May 9–10, 2014
Tell your friends:
Auditions and employment
Announcing auditions for the following vacancies:
- Principal Oboe (100 services at $114.32)
- Associate Principal Oboe II/English Horn (100 services at$104.81)
- Principal Bassoon (100 services at $114.32)
- Assistant Concertmaster (100 services at $114.32)
- Tutti Violin I (100 services at $95.26, 1 year position)
- Tutti Violin I (80 services at $95.26)
- Associate Principal Violin II (100 services at $104.81, 1 year position)
- Tutti Violin II (100 services at $95.26)
- Tutti Violin II (80 services at $95.26)
- Associate Principal Viola (100 services at $104.81)
- Tutti Viola (80 services at $95.26)
Click on titles above for additional information.
2014-15 contract under negotiation, including service guarantee and pay scale. Complete information will be provided upon receipt of resume.
Auditions to be held in Colorado Springs, May 9-12, 2014. Please send resume before April 24, 2014 to:
David Halvorson, Personnel Manager
Colorado Springs Philharmonic
PO Box 1266
Colorado Springs, CO 80901-1266
Or email: email@example.com
Should a current member win a position, the resulting vacancy may be offered. Instrument insurance and AFM Pension Plan provided. The Colorado Springs Philharmonic does not pay travel expenses for musicians of the orchestra who live outside of Colorado Springs. Candidates must be eligible to work in the US. The Colorado Springs Philharmonic is an equal opportunity employer.
No administrative positions are currently open; please check back later for updates.