April 18–19, 2015
Free and open to the public. No tickets required.
Tell your friends:
July 4, 2014 at 7:30 pm
Memorial Park (map below)
Concessions at 5:30 pm
Philharmonic at 7:30 pm
Fireworks at dusk
Thomas Wilson conductor
Amy Sue Hardy vocals
Chris Lawson trumpet
Concert program (mobile-friendly)
Continuing the tradition of Colorado Springs’ “Fabulous Fourth” celebrations, the evening will include food, drink, and fun for the whole family. Don’t miss patriotic favorites and Tchaikovsky’s 1812 Overture with thunderous fireworks over Memorial Park.
- Free and open to the public.
- A variety of food will be available for sale.
- Picnics are welcome.
- Limited disabled parking is available inside the park. Make sure your vehicle is appropriately tagged. Turn south on Farragut from Pikes Peak Avenue and police officers will direct you from there.
- ATMs will be available.
- Rain or sun coverings that block the view of other patrons are not permitted.
- Please leave pets, alcohol, and weapons at home. Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
More about Summer Symphony is available here.
Additional support provided by:
Colorado Springs Independent
Lamar Outdoor Advertising
Ent Federal Credit Union
KLite 106.3 and Z107.9
Circle Drive Baptist Church