October 15, 2016
Free and open to the public. No tickets required.
Tell your friends:
July 4th Concert
July 4, 2016
Thomas Wilson conductor
Celebrate America at Colorado Springs’ biggest 4th of July event! Continue the family-friendly tradition that began in 1973, celebrating our nation’s founding and the community spirit of Colorado Springs. Set in Memorial Park just east of downtown, the park opens at 5:30 pm for an evening of family fun!
5:30 pm Activities and concessions begin
5:30 pm Barkeley Avenue (Fort Carson 4th Infantry Band)
6:00 pm Mile High (Fort Carson 4th Infantry Band)
6:30 pm Brass Authority (Fort Carson 4th Infantry Band)
7:30 pm Colorado Springs Philharmonic
9:00 pm Fireworks
Click here for full Colorado Springs Philharmonic concert programming.
- Free and open to the public.
- Beer garden and food available for purchase.
- Picnics are welcome.
- ATMs will be available.
- Rain or sun coverings that block the view of other patrons are not permitted.
- Sunscreen, water, and insect repellent recommended.
- Please leave pets, alcohol, and weapons at home.
- Hotel accommodations can be made at our partner hotel The Mining Exchange Hotel.
Click here to support the Fireworks Fund.
Additional support provided by:
Colorado Springs Independent
Ent Federal Credit Union
Lamar Outdoor Advertising
KKTV 11 News