September 19–20, 2015
Free and open to the public. No tickets required.
Tell your friends:
July 4th Concert
July 4, 2015
Secure valet parking for bicycles available beginning at 10 a.m.
Activities and concessions begin at noon
Fort Carson 4th Infantry Division Bands noon to 3:45 pm
-Brass Authority and Ft. Carson Concert Band
USAF Academy Band’s Blue Steel at 5:30 pm
The Colorado Springs Philharmonic featuring Max Ferguson at 7:30 pm
Fireworks at dusk
Thomas Wilson conductor
Celebrate America at Colorado Springs’ biggest 4th of July event! Continue the family-friendly tradition that began in 1973, celebrating our nation’s founding and the community spirit of Colorado Springs. Set in Memorial Park just east of downtown, the park opens at noon for a day full of family fun!
- Support the Fireworks Fund
- Full concert program
- Free and open to the public.
- Coors Beer Garden, and food available for purchase.
- Picnics are welcome.
- ATMs will be available.
- Rain or sun coverings that block the view of other patrons are not permitted.
- Sunscreen, water, and insect repellent recommended.
- Please leave pets, alcohol, and weapons at home.
- Hotel accommodations can be made at our partner hotel The Mining Exchange Hotel.
Additional support provided by:
Colorado Springs Independent
Ent Federal Credit Union
Lamar Outdoor Advertising
KKTV 11 News