February 23, 2017
Tell your friends:
About The Center Mix
With affordable tickets, a vibrant group of concert companions, and exclusive experiences for the orchestra-savvy, the Center Mix is a new way to dive into the community of young culture-lovers at the Colorado Springs Philharmonic.
Center Mix Membership Perks
+ 4 all-inclusive concerts at the Pikes Peak Center
+ 4 curated drinks with our talented musicians
+ 4 invites to music-oriented cultural events around town
+ Buy One Get One tickets to 13 more Philharmonic concerts
Click here to register for a one-person membership: $15/month
Click here to register for a two-person membership: $25/month
Questions about the program? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 719-344-2457.
Follow us on Facebook for event updates!
2016-17 Concert Season
o October 28: Star Trek: The Final Frontier
- Boldly go where no one has gone before as the Philharmonic performs music from the sci-fi saga’s five decades.
- Post-concert happy hour at The Warehouse with conductor Josep Caballé-Domenech
o January 21: Beethoven and Tchaikovsky
- Beethoven’s eighth symphony is said to be “lighthearted but not lightweight.” In this program it is perfectly set off by Irish pianist Barry Douglas’ interpretation of the massively popular Tchaikovsky Piano Concerto No. 1.
- Post-concert happy hour at 503W Craft Bar with conductor Josep Caballé-Domenech and pianist Barry Douglas
o March 3: 007: The Music of James Bond
- All the deadly glamor of Agent 007 in one action-packed evening with the Philharmonic. Expect to be shaken and stirred.
- Post-concert happy hour at The Principal’s Office with conductor Thomas Wilson
o April 15: Hindemith: Mathis der Maler
- Paul Hindemith’s operatic tribute to the medieval painter Matthias Grünewald contains a story within a story. First performed in Berlin in 1934, the piece was labeled “degenerate” by the Nazi government — perhaps because the plot centers on the painter’s resolve to serve art above politics. Its turbulent themes and orchestration make this one of the most complex pieces in the classical repertoire.
- Post-concert happy hour at The Mining Exchange with conductor Thomas Wilson
o May 18: Carmina Burana SPECIAL EVENT
- Things are brewing…more info yet to come.
*Event details and discount specifications subject to change without notice.