July 4, 2013
Food and drink at 5:00 pm
Craig Walter Band at 5:30 pm
Colorado Springs Philharmonic at 7:30 pm
Thomas Wilson conductor
Dan Fosha vocals
Craig Walter Band opening act
A grand relaunch of Colorado Springs’ traditional “Fabulous Fourth” celebrations, the evening will include food, drink, and fun for the whole family. Concludes with thunderous fireworks over Memorial Park.
- Free and open to the public.
- A variety of food will be available for sale.
- Picnics are welcome.
- Disabled parking is available inside the park. Make sure your vehicle is appropriately tagged. Turn south on Farragut from Pikes Peak Ave. and police officers will direct you from there.
- ATMs will be located throughout the park.
- Please leave pets, alcohol, and weapons at home.
View Independence Day event information in a larger map