Foundations help us inspire, educate, and create a more vibrant community in Southern Colorado.
Crucial support from Foundation grants help to maintain a world-class Philharmonic for the citizens of the Pikes Peak region and beyond. Foundation support fosters innovative programs and projects, new compositions and partnerships, and the overall growth of Colorado Springs’ premier performance ensemble.
Grants to the Colorado Springs Philharmonic can provide general operating support, or be directed to support of particular projects, including the following:
- Radio broadcasts
- Philharmonic Kids education concerts
- Free for Kids tickets for young families
- New compositions
- Philharmonic Cares tickets for caregivers
- Summer Symphony concerts in the parks
- A specific performance or series such as the Philharmonic Pops
Foundation representatives are invited to contact:
Director of Advancement