Philharmonic Cares, presented by Penrose-St. Francis Health Services, honors the crucial work of caregivers in our community by treating them to a complimentary night at the Colorado Springs Philharmonic.
Who is Eligible
Healthcare professionals, police officers and firefighters, home caregivers, nonprofit staff and volunteers.
What It Costs
Nothing. Philharmonic Cares is a free program, underwritten by Penrose-St. Francis Health Services. Partner employees and volunteers may click here to register for Philharmonic Cares.
How It Works
- Partner with the Philharmonic: By invitation, call (719) 575-9632 for more information on becoming a care-giving organization.
- Sign up: An invitation will be sent to all care-giving staff and volunteers. They may register for our private list of caregivers who will receive opportunities to attend select Colorado Springs Philharmonic concerts free of charge.
- Enjoy: Registrants will receive an invitation email in advance of select concerts to claim up to two Philharmonic Cares tickets using an exclusive code redeemable online or at the box office.
Terms of Participation
Two Philharmonic Cares tickets are available per participant per concert. Philharmonic Cares tickets are subject to limited ticket availability at select Philharmonic concerts in seating levels 2-5 and may not be combined with other offers. Other restrictions and/or exclusions may apply. Philharmonic Cares partner organizations are accepted by invitation only and may be removed at the option of the Colorado Springs Philharmonic. Registrants are directed to notify the Philharmonic when they are no longer affiliated with a partner organization. This policy is subject to change without notice.
Philharmonic Cares Concerts
The Planets –Sunday, September 22, 2019
Max and Mozart –Sunday, October 6, 2019
Brahms 4 –Sunday, October 20, 2019
All Jazz: Gershwin’s Original Rhapsody –Sunday, November 10, 2019
Pacho Flores: Espiritu Libre –Sunday, November 17, 2019
Four Last Songs –Sunday, January 26, 2020
Robert McDuffie: Eight Seasons – Sunday, February 9, 2020
The Spirit of Prohibition –Friday, February 14, 2020
Celtic Spirit –Friday, March 13, 2020
Leningrad –Sunday, March 29, 2020
Voices of Light: The Passion of Joan of Arc –Sunday, April 26, 2020
Causes Supported by Philharmonic Cares
● CASA of the Pikes Peak Region
● Catholic Charities of Central Colorado
● Cheyenne Village
● Community Partnership for Child Development
● Colorado Springs Fire Department
● Colorado Springs Police Department
● Discover Goodwill of Southern and Western Colorado
● Dream Centers
● El Paso County Public Health
● El Paso County Sheriff’s Office
● Griffith Centers for Children
● Humane Society of the Pikes Peak Region
● Independence Center
● Partners in Housing
● Pikes Peak Hospice & Palliative Care
● Silver Key Senior Services
● Springs Rescue Mission
● The Dale House Project
● The Resource Exchange
● UCCS Family Development Center
● UCHealth – Memorial Hospital
● Urban Peak Colorado Springs
● Veteran Tickets Foundation
● Yobel Market