Philharmonic Cares, presented by Penrose-St. Francis Health Services, honors the crucial work of caregivers in our community by treating them to a complimentary night at the Colorado Springs Philharmonic.
Who is Eligible
Healthcare professionals, police officers and firefighters, home caregivers, nonprofit staff and volunteers.
What It Costs
Nothing. Philharmonic Cares is a free program, underwritten by Penrose-St. Francis Health Services. Partner employees and volunteers may click here to register for Philharmonic Cares.
How It Works
- Partner with the Philharmonic: By invitation, call (719) 575-9632 for more information on becoming a care-giving organization.
- Sign up: An invitation will be sent to all care-giving staff and volunteers. They may register for our private list of caregivers who will receive opportunities to attend select Colorado Springs Philharmonic concerts free of charge.
- Enjoy: Registrants will receive an invitation email in advance of select concerts to claim up to two Philharmonic Cares tickets using an exclusive code redeemable online or at the box office.
Terms of Participation
Two Philharmonic Cares tickets are available per participant per concert. Philharmonic Cares tickets are subject to limited ticket availability at select Philharmonic concerts in seating levels 2-5 and may not be combined with other offers. Other restrictions and/or exclusions may apply. Philharmonic Cares partner organizations are accepted by invitation only and may be removed at the option of the Colorado Springs Philharmonic. Registrants are directed to notify the Philharmonic when they are no longer affiliated with a partner organization. This policy is subject to change without notice.
Philharmonic Cares Concerts
Beethoven 7 – Sunday, September 16, 2018
Stravinsky’s Petrushka – Sunday, October 14, 2018
Monster Mash – Friday, October 26, 2018
With Honor: Composers Who Served – Sunday, November 11, 2018
Swan Lake – Sunday, January 27, 2019
The Wonderful of OZ – Friday, February 8, 2019
Rachmaninoff Third Symphony – Sunday, March 3, 2019
Life Is Beautiful – Sunday, April 7, 2019
Audience Mixtape: Rhapsody in Blue – Friday, April 12, 2019
Boléro – Sunday, May 19, 2019
Causes Supported by Philharmonic Cares
● CASA of the Pikes Peak Region
● Catholic Charities of Central Colorado
● Cheyenne Village
● Colorado Springs District 11 – Life Skills High School
● Community Partnership for Child Development
● Colorado Springs Fire Department
● Colorado Springs Police Department
● Discover Goodwill of Southern and Western Colorado
● Dream Centers
● El Paso County Public Health
● El Paso County Sheriff’s Office
● Griffith Centers for Children
● Humane Society of the Pikes Peak Region
● Independence Center
● NAMI Colorado Springs
● Partners in Housing
● Pikes Peak Hospice & Palliative Care
● Silver Key Senior Services
● Springs Rescue Missio
● The Dale House Project
● The Resource Exchange
● UCCS Family Development Center
● UCHealth – Memorial Hospital
● Urban Peak Colorado Springs
● Veteran Tickets Foundation
● Yobel Market