Financial contributions are essential to a growing and thriving Philharmonic. Here are a few ways to make your own gift of support and become a true participant in every concert.
Click below, or call 719-575-9632 for personal service. And as always, thank you.
Donate Now using our secure online form or mail your donation to:
Colorado Springs Philharmonic
P.O. Box 1266
Colorado Springs, CO 80901
Donor Levels and Benefits
- Super Subscribers enjoy special perks and insider privileges. These special friends are season ticket holders who add a donation of $100 or more. More information.
- The Maestro’s Circle is a society of our most committed patrons. Members make three-year commitments of $1,000 or more and enjoy exclusive hospitality, recognition, and travel opportunities. Find out more.
- Encore Society members have lovingly guaranteed beautiful music for generations to come. Including the Colorado Springs Philharmonic in estate plans is easy and makes a lasting difference. Joining is simple. Find out how.
Tax Advantaged Giving
- Enterprise Zone donors receive tax credits for 25% of their donation amount. Any gift of $250 or more, paid by check, qualifies for this special incentive! More info.
- Gifts of Stock are often an easy and advantageous way to make a difference. Find out more.
- IRA Rollover laws make charitable giving easier than ever. We give step-by-step guidance.
A vibrant arts and cultural scene is essential to economic vitality. Business Partners are those corporations large and small who understand this and support the Philharmonic with memberships starting at just $500 per year. A wide range of benefits include marketing exposure, private receptions, VIP Hospitality, and more.