Extra Credit For Outstanding Contributions
Make your philanthropic contributions count. The Colorado Springs Philharmonic is an Pikes Peak Enterprise Zone project, which means your gift may be eligible for a state income tax credit equal to 25% of your donation. When combined with federal charitable income tax deductions, your generous bequest to the Philharmonic can result in substantial tax savings.
For more details, download our step-by-step instructions.
Questions? Call (719) 575-9632.
Your donation is tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
- Minimum donation $250
- Checks only, no credit cards
- Gifts of publicly traded stock are accepted, however with a lower tax credit (12.5%). Contact the Philharmonic to inquire about giving appreciated stock via the Enterprise Zone.
How to Give
- Make check payable to “Pikes Peak Enterprise Zone”
- Note “Philharmonic” in your check’s memo line
- Include the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number or State Tax ID in the memo line (Required)
- Send your gift to Colorado Springs Philharmonic, PO Box 1266, Colorado Springs, CO 80901-1266